Wednesday 2 July 2014

The so called hump day

We are three days in to the biggest YMCA gathering in the world.
The so called hump day that ai referred to in the title is a name that a lot of people in England have calles the third day of their working week. According to them it is all down hill towards the weekend.

Well here I am......three days in at the world council and I can honestly say that saying could not be further from the truth right now.

I have always been passionate about the work that the YMCA does but coming here to the council and meeting so many YMCAs from around the world, that passion has gone to another level!

I am even more proud to be a part of such a magnificent organisation.

I can not wait to go back to my YMCA with my findings and move forward with the global movement. I have made connection whilst here in Estes park with many amazing people that work for the YMCA in many different countries. I have the opportunity in my hands to build on those relationships and strengthen the movement.

Estes park and the world YMCA I Salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment