Friday 4 July 2014

#Proud

#ProudWords does not only describe how very proud I am to be part of this amazing worldwide organisation but also how proud I am of myself.  I feel so blessed to be part of this wonderful organisation bringing people together from across the globe.  Today in front of a large audience, I stood up and read out a news report script for how we would like to see ourselves as a movement in the next 20 years.  Presenting myself in front of a crowd, whether big or small, and speaking aloud is something I have struggled with since my early days at high school.   So today I faced one of my fears, however I could not have done this without a very supportive group and that is something I am very thankful for.  I now feel ready for all the similar challenges I may face!! #BringItOn   #Team21

No comments:

Post a Comment