Friday 15 July 2011

Finally Friday!

It’s finally Friday! Not packed, not finished work and not knowing what to expect! But looking forward to Prague!

For me Bolton YMCA is where my YM experience starts and stops, apart from the odd conference and YMCA England projects.

There is something about meeting others from the movement that fires me up, and i certainly feel very privileged to be given this opportunity and to represent England

i will try and post on the blog, but I’m new to all this so if you have twitter I’m sure I will be hammering that @adidavies

till next time

Adi Davies- Bolton, England

1 comment:

  1. Hey Adi, thanks for this contribution, your going to Prague with a great group from England to be with others from across the YMCA Global Movement. I hope the week is really rewarding for all of then group,

    ReplyDelete