Wednesday 6 July 2011

Dhaka, here we come!

Hi there,

Well it has come round very quick, within a matter of days I, with a number of fellow YMCA colleagues will be jetting off to Bangladesh!

For me, it has been a stressful journey to get here. I am one of the worries in life and like to have everything sorted well in advance. In this case, it has not been possible! Knowing I have a visa in my passport, all injections needed and other essential things, I am as ready as I'll ever be.

I am excited for this eye-opening, life changing experience and cannot wait to get there, however I will feel much happier and twice as excited once I have checked in!

I am extremely grateful to Ken, my colleagues at Tees Valley YMCA and YMCA England for this chance. I look forward to meeting everyone and making some friends along the way.

See you all soon.

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment