Friday 27 June 2014

Tech Savy Prep

I am just preparing to leave for World Council and realised that I could prepare my technology. For those of you who like this kind of thing then I can recommend downloading for your mobile device the World YMCA app which has maps programmes etc on it and then Blogger app for writing blogs as I am right now.

Finally for those of you with 3 mobile phones or data they now offer free to roam within your contract allowance for certain countries including the US! So I suggest if you have 3 as I do, turn on mobile data international roaming! No personal responsibility taken for this advice, personally I checked with them, you can too.

See you all soon

1 comment:

  1. Good advice. For prepping Tech, you can also explore the world of mobile.Cheers!

    ReplyDelete