Saturday 28 June 2014

Journey To Colorado!!!!! My First Blog :)

This is a photo from our YMCANS website, check it out: http://ymcans.org.uk/


MY JOURNEY BEGINS!!!

Hey, im Wes, im posting on Lewis' (the hair product guy) blog as i cant get on mine at the minute. I can't wait for this experience to begin and the hours (5 hours and 30 minutes to go until we set off from Stoke to London, then await the plane) are going soooo slow i just want to be on that plane heading to the furthest place from home i have ever been.

I have never been away from Europe in my entire life and this is only my second time being on a plane so the nerves are being mixed with the excitement for this trip (hence the reason i am posting at this time as i can not sleep).

This journey is really going to open my eyes and i cannot wait to meet all the people from all the different countries and learn about the way they live and also learn some of the languages that they speak.

I will be making my way to birmingham on the first stop on the coach and then making my way to Heathrow airport and im buzzing at the idea of the entire journey that Lewis and Jayson will probably fall asleep during :)

This is my first blog and i cant wait to see you all and i will update my blog about my stop off in New York when i arrive in Colorado.

3 comments:

  1. Great first blog post Wes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first blog post Wes, I get the impression that you are a bit excited! I am also travelling at the moment and posting from the airport in Newcastle England. It is 9.00am and I am just thinking the next morning we will see will be n the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. I love your approach, especially about trying out some new languages, people will love that. Looking forward to meeting you. We can get your own personal access onto the blog sorted probably on Sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Wes! Your enthusiasm and excitment flows out! Cant wait to meet you in Colorado buddy.

    ReplyDelete