Thursday 19 June 2014

World Council Blog

Morning campers,

As I'll be encouraging all of you to blog repeatedly throughout the World Council I thought I'd get one in there early.

For me the World Council represents a chance to share some of the best practice we have in England with the rest of our global movement, in particular what we do in our Policy and Research team. I'm looking forward to seeing the delegation together and hearing about what everyone else's expectations are. I think the blogs and video diaries will be a great way to put some names to  faces and make our first moment together on Sunday more welcoming. 

As we approach the last week before Colorado...I can't help but think of that classic Craaaaaaaig Daviiiiid tune '7 days' from the mid-naughties. 

"Watching England with the lads on Tuesday, 
Editing our World Council video by Wednesday,
Got softball and packing on Thursday, Friday & Saturday
I'll be in Colorado on Sunday!!"

Can't wait to see y'all (getting in the American spirit already),

Liam Preston

1 comment:

  1. Great Liam. I think your right, the blog posts and video diaries are sure to enhance the experience. Feels like there is a rythmn starting.

    ReplyDelete