Monday 23 June 2014

Excitement is building

In three days time I set off on an international adventure that could change my life forever!

Estes Park in Colorado welcomes the YMCA world council and I am one of the lucky ones with an invite!

YMCA delegates from all over the world will be landing in the Rockies to collide ideas, forge new paths, care for each other, share stories and actively strengthen the YMCA movement.

An opportunity of a life time to make vital international relations, listen to new ideas and learn different ways to express, enthuse and promote the YMCA.

I must admit, there are quite a few nerves bubbling about but the overriding sense of inspiration and excitement is too strong for that to bother me.


Its time to gather all those documents, re pack your suit case and put your passport in that safe place.

Its happening people!



YMCA, I salute you!






2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic Col. Really hit the mark with this post. Really sense the depth of anticipation. You will not be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent rallying call Colin, it really got the adrenalin flowing. The only thing I can say is DONT FORGET TO PACK YOUR PASSPORT. Taxi collects you at 5am. See you then Pete.

    ReplyDelete