Saturday 28 June 2014

MY FIRST POST, MY GLOBAL LINK = YMCA WORLD COUNCIL 2014

HI MY NAME IS JAYSON J WARE and I am from YMCA North Staffordshire I cannot believe I am off to Colorado. This is my first Global experience and it will begin T minus 6 hours, as will be getting a coach down to London Heathrow with Lewis (The hair product guy) and Wesley (The lad I don't really know) but can't wait to share this experience with them both. 


I know this is short but I am just over excited and cannot wait to be there...Please also understand I've just finished work and im completely knackered haha...

So I will be more fresh for my second post and will update you all then.

THANK YOU YMCA for this opportunity, I hope I do you proud.

J


2 comments:

  1. I share your excitement Jayson! See you in Estes Park :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayson, Great first post. I am sure things will e great and there will be loads of opportunities to engage with people. You are coming fro a fantastic YMCA and people will want to hear aloe about North Staff. Really looking forward to meeting you. I am sure you will have a great time. Things will never be the same again.

    ReplyDelete