Monday 3 June 2013

I'm watching :)

They don't know I'm watching. This is no means meant to come across creepy, but I'm causally sat here during the coffee break with my phone in hand, to all intents and purposes, I look like I'm viewing my Facebook.

But, I am watching and I can tell you its a wonderful sight. We have reached the end of all the represented countries introductions and we all know a lot more about what each of us do back in our our own countries and YMCAs. Now it's not just the coffee and tea flowing but the conversation and sharing of our own ideas, thoughts, passions and dreams about our YMCA and our newly found brothers and sisters.

I wish you could all be here to see this wonder. At the very least I hope you will get to experience your own someday soon.

:)

1 comment: