Wednesday 19 October 2011

Sweden

Hello,

My name is Anna, I'm from the YMCA London South West and I will be joining 4 others from England to go to the Youth Work conference in Sweden. Looking at the itinerary, it looks to be an exciting week packed with visits to Swedish YMCA facilities and learning about how youth work is run both there and beyond, as we discuss youth work with people from across Europe.

I am excited about the people we will meet, the things that we will see and what we will learn. I expect it will be fun, tiring, interesting and at times a bit of an information overload! I look forward to being able to reflect on what I have learnt when I get back and take from the trip things that I can feed back into my own youth work and team that will enhance what we do. I also hope to be able to serve the Swedish YMCA well while we are there and hopefully input into what they do as we share how youth work works back here in England.

Watch this space for updates...

Anna MacShane

No comments:

Post a Comment