Wednesday 26 October 2011

Long Haul

I set out this morning at 4.30am BST and arrived in San Francisco at 11.30am US time (7.30BST).

As I said in an earlier post, I am attending a conference of Building Global Coommunity. Ben, our Brand Manager in YMCA England produced this fantastic light weight display for use in promoting our YMCA Global Link at the coonference..... what happens, checked in a Durham Tees Valley, doesn't arrive in San Francisco.

I am told it will arrive tomorrow afternoon! Watch this space.

Today I have already bumped into friends from Latin America, the US and Canada. Really looking forward to potential new partnership leads.

Feeling shattered at the moment, 2.45pm, need to freshen up for a reception and opening Dinner commencing at 5.30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment