Thursday 6 October 2011

Berlin 2011

When I first found out about Berlin, it seemed like ages away and here it is, one week to go! I orginally applied for the Sweden Youth Work conference but was very kindly asked if I would consider attending the Berlin Youth Politics conference instead. I was lucky enough to go to Bangladesh earlier in the year with YMCA England and so I know how much the YMCA does all over the world, this is just another aspect. So here I am. No where near ready, stomach full of emotions and I can NOT wait. I have always enjoyed learning new things and I believe very strongly that young people should be represented in areas where they will be directly affected however, I have never worked in or learnt about politics before so am unsure of what to expect. But, here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment