Sunday 16 October 2011

Berlin 2011 cont.

Hi everybody,

Rachel checking in here, we (Andre, Kim and I) have been here for 3 days now and I am really enjoying myself. Despite the hectic timescale and heavy subject (the EU is very complicated and is taking me a lot to getmy head around it all) it is very enjoyable. Like I have said previously, this is the first time for me and politics, I have to say, it is a lot more enjoyable than I first thought. Gerrard and Pablo have made it interesting and fun to parttake in and I am starting to see areas where we, on a local as well as national YMCA can get more involved and thebenefits this will bring to us as an organisation.

We have had the opportunity to meet some great, intertesting people from all over Europe and, as well as establishing links, making new friends. We have seen a little of Berlin and hope to see more, but this is not my first time here. We attended a church service this morning at Berlin Dom, amazing church and some very talented musicians as well as the service.

Internet is a little slow and uncertain here so will try to check in soon.

Danka, bye for now.

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment