Monday 27 May 2013

Good Mornin from Prague

Well it is a great big good morning from downtown Prague. Surprised how quickly I slip into the zone. Arrived yesterday evening at 8.30pm and by 9.00 I was thinking about the ambience of the various venues I will be co-ordinating at the YMCA Prague Festival 2013.

I have the privilege of being line manager for all the food, beverage and merchandise at the festival. Broadly that means that anything that is sold on site at the festival comes via my sourcing. I have a small army of volunteers to deliver on this.

So today and tomorrow I will be sourcing everything from tee shirts to bottled water to ice creams to teddy bears to nachos to pizzas to pin badges to coffee to cakes..... and the list goes on. Some serious judgements to make.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the Ice Cream bike is out in force?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Ken... Strolling around Prague sourcing for wine and cheese... can I join you to escape rainy London?

    ReplyDelete