Sunday 24 February 2013

Dillon again having an awesome in time Ireland. The day start off with meeting up with Andy at Nero. Which i will never go to again because off what happened. After there we went to the prison for a tour which was awesome we had a look at all the different cell blocks and what the prison was like in the past. Thething I liked the best at the prison was the secret door in the cell that was cool. I also enjoyed the history talk on the prison and learn about the different prisons that where there. I couldn;t stop laughing at the fact that someone filled a JCB with Semtex (LOL). I then got my picture taken in the stocks which looks awesome. After the prison we went to the City Hall which looked amazing for the inside and outside. The tour of the City Hall was very interesting and learned a lot about the buildings past. I got my picture taken in the Mayors chair woop we also had a look round the chambers. There where loads of interesting paintings that I liked. The city bus tour was well awesome we went around all the different tourist places. I was shocked because one of my Favorited TV shows was set there it is called Game of thrones. The best part of the day for me was going to North Down ymca and talking to there young leaders about how long they have been going to the ymca and what they like about and what they don't like about it. This was the best part of the because I have never seen so many young leaders work as good as they where at North Down (you guys where awesome). I also liked the fact that two members went out and try to get Kids to come to the ymca instead of drinking on the cold streets.

This is a very small and basic blog but i am very tired and don't know what else to say but a huge thanks to eveyone that helped and eveyone that we went to see cheers for having us.

Dillon Hall
Northumberland YMCA

1 comment: