Wednesday 18 May 2016

From Naomi...

Pre-YMCA Kosovo

I'm sat here in the comfort of my own bed excited for the journey I am about to embark on.

Tomorrow I will be travelling to Kosovo to visit their YMCA and continue our leadership and youth work training with some incredible young leaders from YMCAs in Kosovo, Northern Ireland and England.

I have been researching Kosovo and have watched a few documentaries on the history of how the country got its independence, and what life was like for Albanians and Serbians before and after the war; however I am excited to learn more and experience these places and talk to people it has affected in person.

I expect like our previous trips, the week will be full of emotions and I am sure I will be inspired by the work YMCA Kosovo do.

So it's time for an early night, I will keep you updated on what we get up to!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Naomi, Thankyou for thew post and especially for leading the way on this. Great post.

    ReplyDelete