Tuesday 28 October 2014

Introducing Kathy from North London YMCA

I am Kathy Mohan and I am the Housing Director at North London YMCA and am also visiting India. I was moved to join this trip to explore how we can work across national divides to support each other. 

I find that I am a mixture of excited and nervous as I prepare to go . We will be visiting a number of projects in Indian YMCAs where I know that they are working with great disadvantage , for instance with street children. It is making me reflect on what the differences and similarities are between the projects that we run.

I lead a comfortable urban life in England- I am going way out of my comfort zone on this trip!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Incredible India. Prayers and Wishes from YMCA College of Physical Education, Chennai.

    ReplyDelete