Tuesday 28 October 2014

Discover India 2014


Hi, I am Sara, Senior Support Worker at Colchester YMCA.

I am looking forward to being part of the Discovery India group which is leaving the sunny UK for a much warmer India on Saturday. I think I have almost finished packing but I'm sure I will work out more items to take come Saturday morning!

I am really excited about visiting YMCA in India as it is a country I have never really thought about visiting before. It will be an eye opening experience to see the culture and learn more about the people who live and work there. I hope that we can build links which I can bring back to Colchester to inform and educate our tenants and maybe even encourage them to visit in a volunteer capacity in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Incredible India. Prayers and Wishes from YMCA College of Physical Education, Chennai.

    ReplyDelete