Tuesday 28 October 2014

Discovery India

Hi

My name is Ian Burks and I am CEO at YMCA East Surrey.

I am joining Ken Montgomery and others from the YMCA Federation on an exciting trip to India.  I hope to learn how the YMCA operates in a different continent and to find ways to set up cycling projects with young people that offer opportunities for personal development and fundraising for YMCA work both in England and in India.

I am also looking forward to seeing and experiencing a completely different land and culture!

I have got to admit I have been snowed under at work and have only just started to realise that we are actually flying out this Saturday.  Really looking forward to what I think will be quite an experience!




1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Incredible India. Prayers and Wishes from YMCA College of Physical Education, Chennai.

    ReplyDelete