Wednesday 1 February 2012

2nd full day in!

I will keep it short, arrived safely after a long day travelling followed by a long day meeting people. This place is amazing, so unbelievably peaceful, a perfect place for a School of Peace Programme!! The wildlife here is incredible, I have seen so many (and being a bird lover, the number of, what I think are kites is outstanding! A sight I never thought I would see). The people are amazing and no doubt will be friends for life, it is difficult learning everyone's names but with 14 weeks to perfect this, I am sure I will get there!

We went into Bangalore today for a short (it wasn't even half the city and took all day!) tour, the place is amzing, such a great buzz about it and can't wait to get back! Lots of trips planned by the SOP team, start the hard work tomorrow and can't wait to get stuck in, it sounds so exciting.

So many unexpected things already, looking forward to the next 14 weeks! Internet is a bit slow and difficult to get a signal so I will try and upload photos in a later post. No promises.

Will post again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment