Sunday 12 January 2014

Yes...The 2nd GLYN Conference has FINALLY Happened!!


Hi All, it's Keran here.

Wow, after all that planning and preparations the 2nd GLYN Conference has finally happened here in Darlington. We had a small group who have been amazing in really getting involved with sharing their stories, ideas, knowledge and experiences over this weekend. We had some interesting workshops where we not only got to know and learn more about each other, but looked at the different aspects of GLYN and how we could moved it forward to fulfil it's potential.

It's been really good to be part of the GLYN Planning Team, as it's been good to put my skills into use. I think we pulled off a really good conference if I must say so myself. So thanks Rachel, Tom and Dan...I think you guys are ace!!

From this conference I feel we have a clearer focus and vision on where and how we see GLYN developing in the future. I can't wait for you all to here about the plans and get on board as GLYN seriously has a lot of potential. Well that's it from me for now but keep tuned as we will keep you all updated with the next steps of GLYN.

Also for everyone that attended this weekend just want to say THANK YOU for making it an amazing weekend!! :)

Keran Takhar from the City of Bradford YMCA!!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment