Saturday 16 June 2012

The Slovakian adventure has begun...

... at 5:34 this morning!!! Had I been 30 seconds later arriving at Stockport Train Station, I'd probably still be there. Which would have been very inconvenient.

As I am posting this I am on the way to London Euston, just the first step in getting to my final destination; Slovakia, for the social media and video training that Kim is also on her way to.

Once I arrive at Euston, I will then have to catch a Tube, a 2nd Train, a Plane, a Bus, then a 3rd Train. Altogther a rather crazy journey, put I am looking forward to all the awesome new people I will meet & the great things I will learn, in particular what I can take back to my YMCA to improve our use of media and social networking.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Alex, quite an adventure, keep the posts comming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very proud of you Alex.... looking forward to finding out what you have been up to

    ReplyDelete