Friday 23 September 2011

ESY Sports Seminar, Litomysl September 2011

After a very long day of traveling yesterday, by car, plane, bus and train, I'm very pleased to say I'm at the European YMCA Training Centre in Litomysl once again to take part in the European Sports YMCA Seminar. A truely beautiful place and I cant think of a better place to inspire work.

I'm hoping to keep you all up to date with any exciting ways in which you can engage in this fantastic european wide programme of sports. With five national YMCAs represented, I am also pleased to see I'm one of the oldest and so many young people are present.

Looking forward to a short presentation about Prague Festival 2013 and then later I'll hopefully be trying to compete in sports I've never experienced back in England.

Any questions you want asking, just comment below and I'll do my best to get you the answer!

Catch you later YMCA Bloggers!

Rob Cox
Northumberland YMCA, England

3 comments:

  1. Just had a fantastic presentation from Radek Hlavsa, all about YMCA Prague Festival 2013.

    Please visit the link below and see how you can get there and become involved.

    http://www.yefestival.com/

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so in 15 mins we have lunch then it's on to two hours of sports activities. The likelyhood is that these awesome young people from Sweden, Finland,Germany and Denmark will show me how it's really done in the world of YMCA sports.

    Wish me luck!

    Rob

    ReplyDelete